Tuesday, March 28, 2023

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I built developer tooling for the Airtable API that I needed

Show HN: I built developer tooling for the Airtable API that I needed
9 by goksan | 5 comments on Hacker News.
As a software engineer, I've experienced firsthand the challenges of working with the Airtable API. As more non-technical users began using the platform in our growing business, the need for engineering to automate processes and sync data into Airtable grew. However, keeping track of process failures and ensuring that no unresolved failures slipped by was difficult and required significant effort. That's why I created Airwalker, a toolkit that improves the reliability of processes using the Airtable API and helps you correct issues quickly and with minimal effort. Here are some of the features Airwalker offers: * Base schema timeline * Request/response logging * Edit & replay * Custom automatically maintained TypeScript types Airwalker is free to use right now, and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida School Restricts Access to Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem

By BY AMANDA HOLPUCH from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/fIlhCeE