Friday, December 31, 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How did you move on from past experiences?

Ask HN: How did you move on from past experiences?
124 by Red_Tarsius | 104 comments on Hacker News.
I recently put an end to a drawn-out and stressful chapter of my life. It lasted many years and I'd like to get a sense of closure. Yet I can't seem to fully rekindle the same energy of my younger self. I've bought a couple of books to celebrate, but I haven't opened them yet because I don't want to taint them with past memories, if it makes sense. How did you close the previous chapters of your life? It may sound strange but I almost feel I have to ask for permission to move on. Like it's not real unless I share it with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida School Restricts Access to Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem

By BY AMANDA HOLPUCH from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/fIlhCeE