Wednesday, September 29, 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Best Tip for Landing Pages?

Ask HN: Best Tip for Landing Pages?
5 by tmaly | 8 comments on Hacker News.
I have really not put much effort into my landing page because I have been working head down on the project. I think I have lost a lot of potential opportunity to collect an email from interested people. I know I should probably have: a headline, maybe a sub headline, a call to action, some features, some testimonials, and a second call to action at the bottom. I am curious if there is one thing that would make a real difference on a landing page. What is your best tip based on your own experience with landing pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida School Restricts Access to Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem

By BY AMANDA HOLPUCH from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/fIlhCeE